Friday, June 26, 2009

Who would have thought!?!

I never thought I would ever get obsessed with a series of Fiction books....but it has happened. I am almost done with the second TWILIGHT BOOK, I can't believe that I LOVE IT! I have had the chance to read a lot the past 2 months and it's been nice to read for leisure for a change. I am even more impressed by the fact that people have actually read the series more than once! I mean it is really good but not sure I will go to that extreme. I just purchased the third and fourth book that I hear are really good too. 
I am also glad that I didn't watch the movie first because I probably wouldn't have read the books. The book is SO much better than the movie. I have never been able to say that before because I would generally pick watching a movie over reading a book.  I can now appreciate how a book can be better than a movie.

No comments: