Friday, June 26, 2009

The inevitable.

Cancer is a bad bad bad evil disease. I feel that it inevitable in one's life time and it needs to stop. I know that treatment has improved and is getting better but it can't be treated when doctors blow you off and tell you nothing is wrong "it's all in your head". That's another story and another blog....but this past weekend I participated in Relay for Life with some classmates of mine from school. I probably walked about 8 miles total but danced for 45 minutes and placed 3rd in a jump rope contest! We had a good time. I walked in memory of My Grandma and Grandpa Tweed who both passed away from complications with Multiple Myeloma cancer.

I had a great time and I am going to try and raise money next year! A video to come, just gotta figure out how to save it from facebook and put it on here!

No comments: