Saturday, June 27, 2009

Professional or Not?

I am not a professional although this picture would make you think I am! I finally got a Macbook and I like that I can finally edit photos and I love the blur feature. I have always love taking pictures and next I want a better camera again. The nice camera I bought years back is a 35mm and then a year after I bought it, digital was big time. I took it to one of those ebay stores before I moved to SD to have them post it from me and the salesman told me that I would get about $50 for it...so needless to say I have a camera that I payed over $500 sitting in a closet at my mom's house. I rather it sit in a closet than only get 50 bucks for it! Maybe one day it will be an antique that will sit in one of my grandchildren' s closets.

1 comment:

mylittlebecky said...

very pretty! :)

ps hello!