Monday, September 28, 2009

Where did the last 4 years go???

I can't believe my nephew Gage is already 4! Wow times flies.... I am almost a month late on posting this but I just haven't been in the bloggin mood...I still love to read others blogs though! I really can't believe that four years has passed already! Gage is such a blessing in our lives and I hate that I don't get to see him more often.
Gage made a funny comment, so I made him repeat it for this video! Funny kid!( my camera is scratched up from being in my purse all the time, not dirty!)

This is a recent piece of Gage's artwork. I like it because it looks like an abstract version of the sacrum, pelvis and lower extremities...I am definitely a nerd, I know this!

1 comment:

Julie said...

I can't decipher what Gage is saying. Please translate! :-)